- Dental Radiology
- General Anesthesia and Sedation
- Space Maintainers
- Treatments to Stop Bad Oral Habits (Finger Sucking, Nail Eating, Lip Biting, etc.)
- Teeth extraction
- Treatment of Dental Traumas
- Endodontic Treatments (Root Canal Treatment and Amputation)
- Primary and Permanent Teeth Restorative Treatments (Fillings)
- Fissure Sealant
- Tooth Decay Preventive Applications (Fluorine Gel, Varnish)
- Endodontics (Root - Canal Treatment)
- Jaw and Dental Surgery
- Prosthetic Dental Treatments
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Special Treatments
Laser dental treatments
Laser dental treatments have advantages with the support of technology.
Laser technique is now used extensively in processes such as treating decays and shaping gums.
Laser dental treatments are the use of non-ionizing laser beams in dental treatments.