- Dental Radiology
- General Anesthesia and Sedation
- Space Maintainers
- Treatments to Stop Bad Oral Habits (Finger Sucking, Nail Eating, Lip Biting, etc.)
- Teeth extraction
- Treatment of Dental Traumas
- Endodontic Treatments (Root Canal Treatment and Amputation)
- Primary and Permanent Teeth Restorative Treatments (Fillings)
- Fissure Sealant
- Tooth Decay Preventive Applications (Fluorine Gel, Varnish)
- Endodontics (Root - Canal Treatment)
- Jaw and Dental Surgery
- Prosthetic Dental Treatments
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Special Treatments
Bad breath (halitosis) treatment
Bad breath is not your destiny
Bad breath in the first place a diseases that negatively affect communication.
Bad breath (halitosis) can cause psychosocial stress and self-confidence problems in people.
However, it is possible to treat bad breath originating from mouth and teeth.
Halitosis (bad breath) is an ugly breath coming from the mouth or nose, disturbing both the person and those around them.