- Dental Radiology
- General Anesthesia and Sedation
- Space Maintainers
- Treatments to Stop Bad Oral Habits (Finger Sucking, Nail Eating, Lip Biting, etc.)
- Teeth extraction
- Treatment of Dental Traumas
- Endodontic Treatments (Root Canal Treatment and Amputation)
- Primary and Permanent Teeth Restorative Treatments (Fillings)
- Fissure Sealant
- Tooth Decay Preventive Applications (Fluorine Gel, Varnish)
- Endodontics (Root - Canal Treatment)
- Jaw and Dental Surgery
- Prosthetic Dental Treatments
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Special Treatments
Dental treatments under conscious sedation
With conscious sedation, the most comprehensive dental treatments can be completed more easily.
Dental treatment may become impossible in people with dentist phobia, mentally disabled individuals and similar situations.
In such cases, conscious sedation that puts it into a light sleep mode can be used by dentists.