Confidentiality Agreement (KVKK)
Confidentiality Agreement (KVKK)
Confidentiality Agreement (KVKK)
INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We respect and care about the privacy of your private life. Therefore, we would like to inform you about your rights regarding the use and protection of your personal data within the scope of the “law in force to protect your fundamental rights and freedoms”.
Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (KVKK), published in the Official Gazette dated April 7, 2016, in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, and to regulate the obligations of real and legal persons processing personal data and the procedures and principles to comply with. As Şengel Sağlık Hizmetleri Ticaret Ltd. Şti, your personal data will only be subject to the Health Services Fundamental Law No. 3359, the Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates, within the scope of the purpose and scope described below. Regulation on Hospitals, Law No.6698 on Protection of Personal Data, Regulation on Processing of Personal Health Data and Ensuring Privacy (Regulation),May be processed in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Health and other relevant legislation.
I. Processed Personal Data
Your personal and special personal data, especially your health data: name, surname, TR ID number and / or passport number and / or temporary TR ID number, place of birth and / or date, marital status, gender, health insurance, profession, your insurance card number, workplace registry and / or patient identification number and other identification data that can identify you; Your address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact data, voice conversation records kept by customer representatives and / or patient services in accordance with call center standards, and your personal data obtained when you contact us via e-mail, letters and / or other means; Your financial data such as bank account number, IBAN number, credit card information, billing and invoice information; Your private health insurance data for the purpose of financing and planning health services and your payer institution information such as the Social Security Institution; Medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, including but not limited to patient medical reports, diagnostic data, biometric and genetic data, laboratory results, test results, examination data, doctor analysis and comments, appointment information, prescription information, and / or a all kinds of health information and your data obtained as a result; Your notifications such as surveys, thank you, complaint letters, satisfaction results; In case you use the car park, you can send your vehicle license plate information, images obtained from camera recordings in common areas in accordance with the legislation in our hospitals, to Sengel clinics; Your health data, IP address, cookies and other personal data you send and / or enter through all websites and online services belonging to you, your other personal data, including the resume provided in this regard, in case you apply for a job, and any personal data related to your service contract Data / Personal Data ”) and was sent by Sengel clinics to II. It can be processed in connection with the purposes specified in the article and in a measured manner and III. It can be transferred to the persons, institutions and organizations specified in the article. If you apply for a job, it includes your other personal data, including resume provided in this regard, and all kinds of personal data (“Personal Data / Personal Data”) related to your service contract. It can be processed in connection with the purposes specified in the article and in a measured manner and III. It can be transferred to the persons, institutions and organizations specified in the article. If you apply for a job, it includes your other personal data, including resume provided in this regard, and all kinds of personal data (“Personal Data / Personal Data”) related to your service contract. It can be processed in connection with the purposes specified in the article and in a measured manner and III. It can be transferred to the persons, institutions and organizations specified in the article.
Personal Data Processing Purposes
Your Personal Data / Personal Data may be processed by Sengel clinics for the following purposes:
- The Basic Law on Health Services No.3359, Decree Law No.663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and Affiliates, Private Hospitals Regulation, Law No.6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, Regulation on the Processing of Personal Health Data and Ensuring Privacy and other relevant legislation fulfilling our obligations;
- Identification and verification in order to prevent your Personal Data / Personal Data from being captured by others,
- Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing,
- Planning and managing the internal workings of our Hospitals, Medical Centers and / or Dental Clinics and daily operations,
- Special medication and / or medical equipment and / or device supply,
- To be able to inform you about the appointment, provide information and / or remind you about the appointment if you make an appointment
- Carrying out risk management and quality improvement activities,
- Fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements,
- Sharing and responding to the information obtained with the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations in accordance with the legislation,
- Questioning your right of ownership with the institutions / organizations that have agreements with the Hospital, Medical Center and / or Dental Clinics or obtaining financial agreement with these institutions regarding the health services provided to you,
- Sharing and authenticating information requested by contracted institutions / organizations, especially private insurance companies, within the scope of financing health services,
- Issuing invoices for the services we provide,
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security of the systems and applications of our Hospitals, Medical Centers and Dental Clinics,
- Analyzing your use of health services and keeping your health data in order to improve and improve the health services we offer you, responding to your questions or complaints about our services,
- Provision of necessary information in line with the demands and audits of regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities,
- Keeping information about your health data that should be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- Complying with internal policies and principles,
- Measuring patient satisfaction and increasing patient satisfaction following your healthcare services
- Conducting promotional and information activities specific to you and ensuring your benefit, contacting you for informing you about our services, and, without limitation, carrying out and developing medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and managing health services and financing, increasing patient satisfaction, researching and connected reasons.
Your Personal Data / Personal Data obtained and processed in accordance with the relevant legislation can be transferred to the physical archives and / or information systems of Sengel clinics, and they can be kept in both digital and physical environment.
III. Personal Data Transfer
By ensuring that all kinds of technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure the appropriate level of security in accordance with the KVKK and the relevant health legislation, we collect your Personal Data / Personal Data in II. In line with the purposes in the section; Person permitted by the Basic Law on Health Services No.3359, Decree Law No.663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates, Private Hospitals Regulation, Law No.6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, Regulation on the Processing of Personal Health Data and Ensuring Privacy and other relevant legislation provisions / institutions and / or organizations; private insurance companies, banks, funds, foundations; our direct / indirect domestic / foreign shareholders, subsidiaries and / or affiliates; our group companies; auditors; consultants; work partners;
- Collection Method of Personal Data and Legal Reasons
Your Personal Data / Personal Data;
- For the purposes stated in the Section; During and / or before and / or after your arrival to the health institutions within the Sengel clinics; verbal, written, visual or electronic media, telephone, sms, mms etc. through telecommunications communication means, online over the Social Security Institution system, from the records shared in case of benefiting from a private insurance company, in case of your arrival with referral to our health institutions and / or if you transmit yourself, through the records of other health institutions and organizations, the e-mails you send (e-mails), call Central search records are collected through written, printed and similar channels such as the website, verbal, magazine subscription form and stored in physical and digital media.
In accordance with KVKK, Disclosure Regarding the Protection and Processing of This Personal Data
Your Personal Data / Personal Data, KVKK Art. Your Personal Data / Personal Data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized when the purpose of processing according to 7 / f.1.
V. Rights of Personal Data Owner
To the extent that your Personal Data / Personal Data are processed in the capacity of Sengel clinics Data Supervisor, you can fill in the “Personal Data Information Request Form” below and deliver it by hand to the hospital address where you have received your service, by sending it via a notary public, in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK. by sending an e-mail signed with a secure electronic signature or by sending a “Word or PDF” extension file signed with a secure electronic signature to email@example.com;
- Learning whether any of your Personal Data / Personal Data is processed,
- To request information regarding the processing activities of your Personal Data / Personal Data,
- Learning the purposes of processing your Personal Data / Personal Data,
- In case your Personal Data / Personal Data has been transferred to a third person / institution and / or organization in the country or abroad, learning these persons / institutions and / or organizations,
- Requesting correction / updating of your Personal Data / Personal Data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your Personal Data / Personal Data in the event that the reasons requiring the processing of your Personal Data / Personal Data are eliminated or Sengel clinics has no legal basis or legitimate interest to process such data,
- Object to the negative consequences that may arise as a result of the processing of your Personal Data / Personal Data through automated systems and
- If you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of your Personal Data / Personal Data, you have the right to demand compensation for this damage.
Sengel clinics will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest according to the nature of the request, free of charge or against the fee specified by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this case, if the application is caused by the error of Sengel clinics, the fee received will be refunded.
- In accordance with the KVKK, Personal Data / Personal Data Can Be Processed Without Explicit Consent:
In accordance with Article 5 of the KVKK and Article 7 of the Regulation, the following Personal Data / Personal Data may be processed without your express consent in the following cases:
- In cases clearly stipulated in the laws,
- If you are unable to disclose your consent as a data owner due to the actual impossibility, or if your consent is not legally valid, it is necessary to process your personal data for the protection of your life or body integrity,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process your Personal Data / Personal Data belonging to the parties to the contract,
- It is mandatory for a legal obligation to be fulfilled,
- Your Personal Data / Personal Data are made public by you,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- Provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms, data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of Sengel clinics. Personal health data; It may be processed without the express consent of the person concerned by persons or authorized institutions and organizations under the obligation of secrecy for the purpose of protecting public health, conducting preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and managing health services and financing.
VII. Explicit Consent for Personal and / or Private Personal Data:
At the time of application, those who apply to Sengel clinics, by signing the “Confirmation Text within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data” together with their name and surname, will allow the receipt, processing and domestic / foreign transfer of their personal / or private personal data within the scope of the legal regulation. . In case of making an appointment on our website, the users of our website and / or other persons sharing personal data, by ticking on the “Confirmation Text within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data” published on our website, will be able to receive, process and domestic They allow the transfer of / out of them within the scope stipulated by the legal regulation.
If the necessary permissions are not given in terms of personal data, it should be taken into consideration that the service cannot be provided partially or completely, in other words, the services specified in the “personal data processing purposes” may not be provided partially or completely by sharing personal data and by not being able to receive services from persons or companies and organizations. Because, without prejudice to the exceptional circumstances, it should not be overlooked that obtaining, processing and transferring personal data is necessary in order to provide the services specified in “personal data processing purposes”. Providing personal data,
- PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA OF DATA OWNERS
Personal data obtained during your visit to our website may be processed by the Authority within the scope described below in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
You can find detailed information about the processing of your personal data in the Sengel clinics Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy on Kvkk.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data obtained by visiting our Website may be processed by the Authority in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law for the purposes listed below:
Carrying out the necessary work by our relevant business units in order to carry out the activities carried out by the institution and carrying out the related business processes,
Planning and Execution of the Institution’s Operational, Commercial and Business Strategies,
Carrying out the necessary work by our business units to benefit the relevant people from the services offered by the institution and carrying out the relevant business processes – Planning and executing the human resources policies and processes of the institution,
Planning and execution of the activities required for the presentation, recommendation and promotion of its programs and services by the institution
Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of the institution and the relevant persons in business relations with the institution
THE PARTIES TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA HAS BEEN TRANSFERED AND THE PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
Your personal data obtained by visiting our website may be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private persons within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law in line with the purposes of processing your personal data.
THE METHOD OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND ITS LEGAL REASON
Any information that makes your identity definite or identifiable is “personal data”. Within the scope of your visit to our website, your personal data are collected through cookies, which are technical communication files, due to your visit to our website in accordance with the data processing conditions specified in the Law.
RIGHTS OF DATA OWNERS
As a personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
Learning whether your personal data is processed,
If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions of the law, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
To object to this in the event that a result against you arises by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
To request the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
MEASURES TAKEN TO ENSURE THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA OF DATA OWNERS
In line with the importance given by the Authority to the protection of personal data and to ensure data security, in accordance with Article 12 of the Law, in order to ensure data security by our Authority,
To prevent unlawful processing of personal data,
To prevent unlawful access to personal data,
To ensure the protection of personal data,
takes all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security.
WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHY ARE IT USED?
Cookies are small text files stored by websites you visit on your device or network server via browsers.
The main purposes of using cookies on our website are listed below:
To improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
To improve the Website and to offer new features on the Website and to personalize the offered features according to your preferences;
To ensure the legal and commercial security of the Website, you and the Institution.
COOKIE TYPES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
Session cookies are temporary cookies used during our visitors’ visit to the Website and deleted after the browser is closed.
The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure the proper functioning of the Website during your visit.
For example; It is provided for you to fill in online forms consisting of multiple pages.
Persistent cookies are types of cookies used to increase the functionality of the Website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors.
These types of cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device via browsers.
Some types of persistent cookies; It can be used to offer you special suggestions, taking into account matters such as your purpose of using the Website.
Thanks to persistent cookies, if you visit our Website again with the same device, it will be checked whether there is a cookie created by our Website on your device, and if there is, it will be understood that you have visited the site before and the content to be transmitted to you is determined accordingly and thus a better service is provided to you.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
Cookies used to remember users’ preferences when visiting different pages of different websites. For example, remembering your chosen language preference.
Analytical cookies are cookies that enable the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the pages displayed on the website, the website visit hours, and the scrolling movements of the website pages.
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser’s settings.
You can find detailed information about the processing of your personal data from Sengel clinics Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy on KVKK.